Reviving the Islamic Sisterhood for Empowerment (RISE Sisterhood)
RISE Sisterhood is a new start -up nonprofit whose mission is to amplify the voice and power of Muslim women through leadership development, community engagement, and philanthropy. Because we’re so new, every day and hour is different at RISE Sisterhood.
The Program Coordinator organizes and coordinates the community and civic engagement program; develop activities and timelines to meet the program’s goals; track program expenses and budget; evaluate program results and prepare reports.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate activities of community and civic engagement program in accordance with the mission and the goals of RISE. Activities include trainings, workshops, planning Lobby days, and mobilizing the community.
- Track program evaluation and results. Create reports for Executive Director.
- Track program expenses and budget ensuring program operate within the approved budget;
- Help coordinate financial reports and supporting documentation for funders are prepared as outlined in funding agreements
- University degree in a related subject
- 3 to 5 years experience in a related field
- Enthusiastic, optimistic, focused, and motivated
- Detail oriented and creative; self-starter and can work under minimum supervision
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Google Apps
This position will start out part-time, 32 hours/week, with opportunity to grow into a full-time position. The base pay will be $33,000/yearly.
To Apply: Please fill out the form below and email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org