Reviving the Islamic Sisterhood for Empowerment (RISE Sisterhood)
RISE Sisterhood is a new start -up nonprofit whose mission is to amplify the voice and power of Muslim women through leadership development, community engagement, and philanthropy. Because we’re so new, every day and hour is different at RISE Sisterhood.
The Operations Manager is responsible for office management, space management, equipment, human resources, and some financial management responsibilities; position relies heavily on building infrastructure, process and policies
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Improve current infrastructure by creating operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
- Oversee organizational insurance policies.
- University degree in a related subject
- 3 to 5 years experience in a related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Enthusiastic, optimistic, focused, and motivated
- Detail oriented and creative; self-starter and can work under minimum supervision
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Google Apps
This position will start out part-time, 32 hours/week, with opportunity to grow into a full-time position. The base pay will be $36,000/yearly.
To Apply: Please fill out the form below and email resume and cover letter email@example.com